Zwift on Roku, a popular fitness platform for virtual training and racing, isn’t directly available on Roku. However, you can still access it on your TV by mirroring it from your smartphone or desktop. This workaround allows you to participate in virtual races, workouts, and community events, ensuring users can still enjoy Zwift’s features via screen mirroring.
This method smoothly expands Zwift’s features onto bigger Roku screens, providing personalized workouts, live events, and progress tracking. It enhances users’ fitness routines, maximizing Zwift’s offerings even without direct integration with Roku.
What’s on Zwift
- Access 30-minute on-demand fitness sessions.
- Join pacer groups and adjust your speed in various Zwift virtual worlds.
- Explore 11 unique virtual environments.
- Personalize your avatar to match your preferences.
- Enjoy biking on city roads or jogging in Zwift City using the treadmill.
- Zwift provides over 1,000 structured workouts and training plans to support your fitness goals.
- Access 200+ live events for real-time engagement, including rides, runs, races, and workouts.
- Monitor and analyze your progress and performance seamlessly within the app.
- Experience immersive cycling sessions with world-class trainers, enhancing your training experience.
- On Roku, Zwift offers access to badges, challenges, privacy settings, workout mode, and leaderboards.
- A subscription-based service at $14.99/month grants access to all Zwift features.
- Interact with friends, stay motivated with image uploads, and receive daily workout plans through Zwift’s social and motivational features.
Methods to Screen Mirror Zwift On Roku
To mirror Zwift on Roku, utilize screen sharing since the Zwift app isn’t directly accessible in the Roku Channel Store. Screen mirroring is achievable from compatible devices like Android, iPhone, PC, and Mac, offering an alternative method for viewing Zwift content on your Roku-connected TV. This workaround allows users to seamlessly enjoy Zwift’s fitness programs on a larger screen.
- Activate Screen Mirroring on your Roku device.
- For iPhone/iPad, enable AirPlay on Roku.
- Ensure all devices (iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Roku) are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from Android
There are various steps to screen mirror Zwift on Roku so follow the steps below to screen mirror Zwift on Roku:
- Connect your Roku device and Android device with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Zwift App from the Play Store.
- Select the Cast icon from the notification panel.
- Choose the device Roku from the list of devices.
- Now your Android screen mirrors the Roku device on your Android device.
- Open the Zwift app and sign in with your account.
- Finally, you can start working by playing content.
How to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from iOS
There are various steps to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from an Android device. Follow the steps below to screen mirror Zwift on Roku:
- Connect your Roku device and iOS device with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Zwift App from the App Store.
- Now open the control centre option and click on the screen mirroring option.
- So, Now you share the screen with your iOS device.
- Open the App Zwift on your iOS device.
- Now enjoy your workout.
How to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from a PC
There are few easy steps to screen mirror Roku on your PC so follow the steps below:
- Open the web browser on Roku.
- Visit the official website of Zwift
- Now, Open the file.
- Install Zwift on your PC.
- Open Zwift after the installation is over.
- Sign in with your account detail.
- Now, Connect the Smart bike on your PC with the Zwift App.
- Press the window+K key on your keyboard.
- Select the Roku device.
- Now your PC will screen mirror to Roku.
- Go back to the app Zwift and enjoy a workout.
How to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from Mac
There are a few very easy steps to screen mirror Roku on your Mac. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Go to the official website of Zwift.
- After that, Click on the icon “Control Center.”
- Navigate to the icon “Screen mirroring.”
- So, select the Roku device from the list of available devices.
- Now, your Mac screen mirrors to Roku.
- Open the Zwift App on your Mac.
- Finally, Enjoy your workout on Mac by screen mirroring.
How to screen mirror Zwift on Roku from Apple TV
- First, Connect the Apple TV to the HDMI Port of the Roku device.
- After that, Go to the App Store.
- Install the app Zwift.
- Open Zwift and sign in with your account details.
- Now, You see two options speed sensor- and power source.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the Smart bike.
- Select Power Source.
- So, Select Smart Bike from the list of available possibilities.
- Finally, Just enjoy working out on the Zwift App.
Q: Can I directly install the Zwift app on Roku?
A: No, the Zwift app is not available in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can still access Zwift on your Roku device by screen mirroring from compatible devices like Android smartphones, iPhones, PCs, or Macs.
Q: Do I need a subscription to Zwift to use it on Roku?
A: Yes, a subscription to Zwift is required. You need to subscribe to their premium plan, which costs $14.99 per month, to access Zwift’s features and virtual fitness programs on Roku through screen mirroring.
Q: Can I use Zwift on Roku if my iPhone and Roku are on different Wi-Fi networks?
A: No, for seamless screen mirroring, it’s essential that all devices, including your iPhone and Roku, are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. They need to be on the identical network for successful screen sharing of Zwift content on your Roku device. Are there any specific settings I need to adjust on my Roku device for screen mirroring Zwift?
Yes, before initiating screen mirroring, ensure that the “Screen Mirroring” feature is enabled on your Roku device. Additionally, if you are using an iPhone or iPad, make sure to enable the AirPlay option on your Roku device to mirror Zwift effectively.
Accessing Zwift on Roku is facilitated through screen mirroring from compatible devices like Android, iPhone, PC, or Mac. Before initiating mirroring, ensure your Roku device has screen mirroring enabled. iPhone and iPad users should enable AirPlay on Roku. Additionally, all devices involved in the process must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. This setup allows users to enjoy Zwift’s fitness programs on a larger Roku screen so share this fitness information with the people you care about.